Design your bread
Are you looking for new ways to increase the value of your bread? Or maybe you want to deposit materials more smartly? FoodJet has various solutions that will give you a competitive edge. Find out how you can make a change.
Depositing doughs and batters
These are some applications that will inspire you:
- No existing technology can deposit tiger paste onto bread buns as FoodJet can. With its accuracy and flexibility, you can create experimental, innovative, and original products.
- You can personalise your bread using the RudinJet (by Ruitenberg Ingredients) edible paste.
- Did you know we can also deposit the batter on the iron? This increases the quality of your product because we can ensure the whole iron gets the right amount of batter.
Inclusions not a problem
For many depositors, it is very challenging to deposit materials that contain particulates. Not for us! FoodJet can handle inclusions up to a certain size. This depends on the diameter of the nozzle and the material. For this reason, we have different types of depositing heads:
- Depositing head FJ22 and FJ28 - for low viscosity materials
- Depositing head FJ29- for medium viscosity materials
- Depositing head FJ26- for sauces and purees
One way or another, we will always ask you to join us for a proof of principle. We like to play it safe.
Tiger paste with inclusions
Reduce cleaning time
Too often, material fails to hit target when it is deposited. If this happens of course, you waste a lot of material. But more importantly, material travels into the oven and creates a whole set of new problems:
- Additional cleaning costs
- Burned material
- Potentially smell disturbance
FoodJet will apply the right amount of material in the right spot. Every time!
Flexibility brought to your production
You want to increase accuracy, improve line speed and
add an unique touch to your product? Let us help you!