Tiger wash on buns
More and more consumers are appreciating a tasty crust on their bun. Some call it tiger paste, others call it tiger wash, Dutch crust or even Giraffe bread. Nevertheless, it all comes down to a paste that is applied on a bun (or on bread).
Exciting new products
For sure tiger wash is one of the products that welcomes a growing world wide popularity. More and more producers discover the possibilities for creating exciting new products using tiger paste. Disruptive new product combinations like tiger croissants, tiger paninis, or tiger pretzels are being introduces to the markets.
Are you looking producers of tiger paste?
These are some of the leading tiger paste producers:
Traditional tiger paste application
Unfortunately, it is not so easy to deposit tiger paste with common depositing technologies. Applying the paste manually considerably limits the production speed. And using rollers does not match with modern production requirements of accuracy and positioning.
How to apply tiger paste industrially?
- Prepare the tiger paste mix in a holding tank or use a ready-to-use paste
- Pump the material with a constant pressure and flow to the tiger paste depositor
- Load the recipe for the specific product size and material weight from the software
- The depositor detects and identifies the individual products with a camera system
- Each product receives the exact amount of tiger paste in the pre-defined position and in the desired layer thickness
Find your system configuration
We always look for the right product - system combination that matches your production requirements.
A tiger wash on buns application could comprise the following:
Mobile Depositor Small
Free Form Pattern Generator
You want to increase accuracy, improve line speed and
add an unique touch to your product? Let us help you!